These are the different types of procedure plans we offer in our weight loss clinic:
- The procedure of your choice.
- Medical fees:
- Instrumentalist nurse.
- Surgical material:
- Tri-Staple ™ Titanium Technology by Medtronic ™. These instruments provide exceptional performance for your surgery.
- LigaSure Impact ™. It’s a sealant and blood vessel divider that offers better results and safety during the procedures.
- Endo Stitch™. Single-use suture device. It has applications in endoscopic surgery for the placement of interrupted or continuous sutures in soft tissues.
- Blood tests before your procedure, chest X-ray, EKG and a cardiological evaluation.
- All medication prescribed by our team of specialists.
- All documentation or medical reports so you can keep your own personal record and medical history.
For an additional US $ 399 on your bariatric surgery, we will take care of all the additional services, such as:
- 2 or 3 nights in our hospital, depending on the type of procedure to be performed.
- 1 night stay in one of the 2 hotels associated with Dr. Rene Armenta for your recovery after surgery.
- WiFi internet access will be available at all times during your stay at the hospital and hotel.
- US cable TV & Netflix in all hospital rooms.
- Free long distance calls to the US and Canada from the hospital.
- Includes a companion at no additional charge
- You can choose between the Pueblo Amigo hotel or the Quartz Hotel
- Continuous monitoring of your health status at the hospital.
- Dr. Rene Armenta staff availability 24 hours a day.
- English-speaking interpreter who will assist you when required (for foreign patients).
- Lifelong nutritional advice support.
- Direct communication with Dr. Rene Armenta (via e-mail and phone) after surgery for follow-up.
- Access to our private Facebook group for personalized attention and information of interest (constantly updated).
- Pre and post-operative support in psychological care with Dr. Joyce García, to ensure the long-term success of your lifestyle changes.
All Inclusive price
chart for patients with a BMI greater than 49 (Prices in US Dollars)